Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Active

I think that I have just discovered a great key to my problems. Being active. I am happy and get a lot of things solved and done when I am active. And I think I am usually unhappy when I am unhappy. I feel so good when I feel like am at the start af an active season. I feel like I have more control. I think part of the thing that brought me to this idea and state is an experiment on the statement "The time is always now" It stopped me from avoiding the doing-it-later problem and got me to do stuff now. Which, of course, translates to my being ACTIVE. I feel the most alive right now when I am active and feel like I can do so much stuff. Right now. I don't have to wait till I the summer vacation ar when I am 'older'. I feel alive like a river coming of a stagnant marsh. If only I could stay like this forever, I think, but I can if I stay like this if I stay aware. If only I could make this letter send it to me as an answer to my problem when I need it. A song that would be quite accurate for this post would be 'Stuck in the moment' by U2 on their album 'All that you can't leave behind'. So here I go. The time is NOW.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice.. I see in u great desires to achieve a passion.Ur words speak it in ur blogs.Gr8 stuff.hmm well thanks for ur comments.. actually i never wanted to blog in public..it was just my collection when i am alone.. how did u get that link.. by the way see this if u find time amiwrongtellme.blogspot.com see this..view complete profile..wat do u think abt that person